Saturday, August 25, 2007

Unexpected Call...

Well, this morning I heard the phone ringing and when I saw it was my Dr.'s office, I almost didn't answer the call. There would only be two reasons they were calling today instead of tomorrow when they said they would. One, I have to come in for a 3-day transfer because we were losing too many, or two, there were none left to transfer. I mustered up the courage to answer the phone choking back the tears that were already forming. BUT instead of bad news, the embryologist was just "checking in" on all our embryos and wanted to call and let me know how things were going. Little does he know he about gave me a heartattack! SO...I got the following report today...
We still have 15 embryos!!
We have 4 excellent quality, 4 good quality, 4 average quality and 3 poor quality. :) This is good news!
Just wanted to let you know :)

7 butterfly kisses:

tia said...

jamie...I LOVE YOU!

Debbie said...

Jamie, I have tears in my eyes right now. Thank you for sharing. Prayers are still a flowin' your way (and with all the really little ones! :) )

Cory said...

A day at a time my dear sweet sister. I love you and my heart is warmed by the fight in those little embryos.

Vonda said...

I hardly know what to say...I'm just holding my breath and hoping for the best!
Love ya

Jamie said...

Thank you everyone! :)

jessamyn said...

yeah embryos!

Beth said...

i just checked in, and i didn't realize that everything was so underway! i have been, and will continue to pray, for you guys and ALL those little embryos! thank you for sharing all of this....