Monday, February 18, 2008

Prayers Please??

Without going into the "tmi" details....I'm hitting a bit of a rough spot which is causing me a lot of worry and fear that this pregnancy is in jeopardy. I know how all of your prayers have helped carry us through in the past and I'm asking for your prayers again. I won't know anything for sure until my u/s on Thursday (unless of course something happens in the meantime). Any postitive energy you can muster up and all the prayers sent out on our behalf is so greatly and sincerely appreciated. I'm trying to just take this "one day at a time"...

5 butterfly kisses:

kimberly said...

one day at a time, sweetie.....
always on my heart and in my prayers..
love you so!

Debbie said...

You are always in my prayers. Love to you and your family!

Cory said...

I love you and am thinking about you! You are on my heart and in my prayers too.

Mandy said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers.

GG said...

I think I am beginning to question God's reasoning and I don't think that is right but I can't keep from asking WHY???? But if God could raise Lazarus from the dead then why can't He or why won't He preserve this little egg in your womb?? I know He can....so why won't He?? Sorry if I offend anyone but this is a question I wonder about and I just feel a strong need to state it not only in prayer but in writing too. We are teetering on the brink again and I know I have to keep praying but I can't help but keep wondering too. GG