Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy 60th To My Papa!


Happy Birthday Dad!!!! :)

I hope you have a very beautiful day and that you get to do something that makes your heart soar!! You have had a rough year and I'm so thankful that today you are feeling good, gaining some weight back :), getting to do the things you love again and eating the foods your heart desires! You mean so much to me dad and I'm so grateful for the chance to celebrate you today and all that you bring to my life. You have always been stability, strength, compassion, wisdom, morality, adventure and love. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of those things.
Happy Birthday ~ may your year bring you so much health and happiness!!
I love you! :)

4 butterfly kisses:

Debbie said...

He is a wonderful man. I hope the next year brings health, happiness and love. Happy Birthday.

kimberly said...

Thank you, Jamie. I am grateful you feel that way. This morning seems to be a time for reflection with this milestone birthday. I was thinking about each one of my daughters and how much I appreciate the strength of character that each of you have...each one unique, but with a common bond of goodness. Thank you, my loving chillies!

Oh, this is Dad - not Nonnie :)

Brittni said...

Happy birthday Papa! I love you so much and thank you for YOU!!!!

Brittni said...

That is a great picture Jame!