Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My RE confirmed what we already knew...we're experiencing a miscarriage. We feel sad, frustrated, confused and mad about what is happening....but we know that we have done everything and more than we possibly could. We feel like we surpassed so many hurdles with this last cycle and made it SO far....what a beautiful story it would have been.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your love, prayers and support. We appreciate our families, friends and acquaintences who have helped carry us along this journey. After 7 years, 4 IUI's, 5 IVF treatments and 2 pregnancy losses, it's time to re-evaluate our direction. We hope our next journey brings us the happiness we have been so desperately seeking.
Love and thanks to all of you ~

13 butterfly kisses:

kimberly said...

i love you both with all my heart

your mama

Debbie said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you. Sending love to you both...

Carol Dunton said...

I am so very sorry. I wish you comfort for your hurting heart. My prayers are to you all.

Beth said...

i love you, and i'm SO sorry...

Brittni said...

I am so so sorry. My heart is hurting for you and Matt. I love you both so much and am here if you need to talk, cry, or just need someone to sit with.

Joni said...

Rest.


With heartfelt compassion ~
Joni

GG said...

Jamie I am glad you used the adjective "mad". That is exactly how I feel too but I was kind of afraid to use it. It is kind of scary to think I am mad at God. But why can't I be mad at God? In my life I have been mad at my mom, my wife, my kids, my best friend, etc. Those are all people I love but I still got mad at them. I got over it however. I love God so why is He any different....can't I be mad at him too? I'll get over it....but right now I am mad at Him. I know that God is a great strength in time of trouble but right now I am mad at Him. He created me and He will forgive me because He loves me. And in time I will forgive Him. I haven't stopped loving Him...but right now I am mad at Him and I am not ashamed of it.
GG

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Jamie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I just found out last week that your blog was no longer set to private, and had read through all of your posts from the last month or so. What wonderful support you have all around you. I know there are no "words" that can make things better right now, but I am thinking of you and Matt, and you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I've often heard that God doesn't necessarily save us from losses in our lives...but helps us through them. Maybe He's sad too??? We are all sad for you and Matt and hope you can gain the strength to carry on.
Auntie Vee

cassie said...

i hope you know the loss and love that i feel too. i love you sister, more than words can express.

Cory said...

I am sooo very sorry! I love you both so much and am here for you in any and every way I can be. You are on my heart!!!!

SweetAnnee said...

I am so saddened..I will continue
to pray and may God keep you
in His loving arms.

your mama's friend
Deena