Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Calling all Angels

One week from today we have our frozen embryo transfer scheduled. We were able to cryopreserve one "very strong" embryo from our last IVF cycle in August. The thawing process will begin next Monday the 21st, but we won't know for sure if the embryo survived the thaw until Tuesday...the day of transfer. With cryopreserved embryos, the survivial rate from the thaw process is 50%. We would love it if you would keep us in your prayers. I am trying so hard to keep optimistic about this cycle, all the while guarding my heart from possibly losing the embryo before transfer, getting a negative test result, and/or most of all living the disappointment of losing a pregnancy again. I know it really is all out of my hands, and I know that no matter what happens...I will be okay...but does that "hope" for success ever go away? Anyway...I really feel that all of your positive thoughts and prayers really helped last time. Knowing that you were all holding us in your heart allowed me to let go and know that it was okay. So, if you could bring us to the forefront of your thoughts or prayers over the next couple of weeks we would be so thankful.

12 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

"you" are always in the forefront of my thoughts....and prayers, sweetie. not a day goes by.....we love you!

Debbie said...

Jamie, we will pray that your hearts will be filled with joy in this process. You and Matt are often in my prayers, I will just step it up a notch now! :) You are an amazingly strong woman and I admire you.

jessamyn said...

thanks for reaching out and sharing Jame! I love you guys and will be holding it all very close to my heart.

cassie said...

well, my heart was speaking loud and clear of what to respond, but mom beat me to it. you are alwasy thought of and loved and circled with a hug from me. i love you sizzle!

Brittni said...

I have been praying for you often Jam and will continue to do so! I love you so much and I am here if you need me!

Vonda said...

You were especially in my thoughts today before I even read this post. Now you will be more so.

Cory said...

Well I don't know what more to say that everyone hasn't already said. I know this isn't easy Jamie but know that you and Mattie are surrounded with love, prayer, thoughts and support. Love you sister!

GG said...

I knew this was coming up in January but didn't know just when. But now I do so will add you to my prayer list. I have so many on my prayer list,i.e, Jill Andrews; Jose Alberto Cimental, Matt & Cory; Gene Schebler; and now you and Matt and your little egg that needs God's attention too; that I am going to have to start going to bed earlier and getting up earlier in order to do justice with all the time I need to do all this praying. But what better way to end the day and begin the day. And also I make time during the day to refresh God's memory with prayers during the day. It is a nice way to pause in the hustle and bustle of the day and have a quiet moment. Love, Grandpa

Beth said...

i can't stop thinking about you guys.....my prayers never end, and i will be praying even harder in the coming days. love you!

Anonymous said...

It is great to see your chin up during these trying times Jaime. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Matt often. If anyone deserves to be loving parents, it is you guys. -B

Mandy said...

Jamie~ you are on my heart and always in my prayers. I think of you often. I hope tomorrow you will feel the calming warm thoughts that are reaching out to you.

GG said...

Ken,Karen, Rachel, Elandro, Annie and Mattox all came over today and we had a good visit. Yours and Matt's names came up in the conversation and we all expressed our hopes that all would go well for you regarding the transitioning of the little egg that is bearing the hopes and prayers of all of us.

According to the old saying, "If wishes were horses all would ride." And as I think of that saying I can see all of us who are praying for you mounted in the saddles on those prayerlike horses transporting that little egg to its destination in your womb in order to bring forth that child that you and Matt and all of us are praying for.

With loving and prayerful hopes for the success of this life giving mission you and Matt are involved in. Love, Grandpa