Monday, September 10, 2007

Today Is Another Good Day

I went in this morning for more bloodwork to test the HcG levels in my system. We were nervous since you never know what more tests will bring. Since our initial number was 146 and that number needs to double every 48 hours, I was hoping to see numbers around 584ish. Well, the nurse called me back and today our level was at 811! A VERY good strong number again. We coudn't be happier with this news and just pray that things continue rising and growing. We appreciate your support and prayers so much! My next appt. is Wed. morning to do another blood test. If all goes well with that one...it will be our last beta test. :)
We love you!

7 butterfly kisses:

Debbie said...

Jamie that is so wonderful! I can only imagine what you are going through waiting for each test. Continued prayers are with you, Matt and the little one(s) you are carrying. Today is another absolutely wonderful joyous day! Thanks for letting us know!

Vonda said...

This is truely another great day! We will continue to pray there will be more great days!

Nonnie said...

Another amazingly beautiful day! Just feel soooo blessed.

GG said...

I was out all day running a gob of errands and after I got home at 5 I had balancing of accounts to take care of and 40/11 things to catch up on and just now did I dare to check your blog. My eyes welled up when I read the wonderful news. I wanted to get all the necessities out of the way in case our prayers had been answered. Because in that case I wanted to be able to cry and rejoice (both) without any day to day duites to interfere! So as I planned, nothing is interfering with my crying and rejoicing. There is nothing I want more in this world than a great grandchild from you two beautiful, wonderful people. With a certainty I am into praying for the long haul...I'd be afraid to quit.

Dear God, hear our prayers as we beseech you for the protection of the embryo or embryos that are growing in Jamie's body and know how much this child or these children are wanted. Continue to grant life to these embryos to fulfill the miracle of creation that is so desperately wanted by so many people. Now Father we pray that thou wilt grant these petitions because we ask these favors in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
GG

Cory said...

Okay Gramps now I am crying! Oh you little embryo(s) have no idea how many people surround you with love.

Nonnie said...

Amen!

Beth said...

that is amazing news! yay!