Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Progress is Good

So, I think my expectations for today were a little high since we had such a jump on Monday. :) It was still good news...1405. I was expecting around 1600, but we were told that our number today was still very good. Since it's not over 1500 yet, I have to go back in on Friday morning for another blood test. Hopefully that one will be the last one.
I was trying so hard not to get "too attached" (ya, right) to this beautiful thing that has happened to us. But, there is no hope for that anymore...I'm officially attached. My heart wants this so bad...I just pray so much that in May we get to welcome a little one into our family. Please continue to pray for us ~ we appreciate you all so much and the support you provide for us without even realizing it. I'll post again on Friday to give you another update. :)

11 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

We will CERTAINLY take progress!

Another day to be thankful for this miracle and our blessings!

Love "you" sooo.....

GG said...

I was having a nervous breakdown today waiting to hear from you. But I was determined not to call you but just wait for a blog posting. However, I did call Brittni to see how she was doing because I heard she was having considerable swelling in her feet. When she answered she was driving in her car back from Ikea where she had been shopping for baby furniture and Kim was in the car at the time talking to you, Jamie. So I got the news that way but wanted to hear it directly from you and it is now 7pm and I checked the blog and there it all was!!!!!!Yeah. I talked to Angela this afternoon and she is knowledgable about this stuff from her work in the hospital and she said your report today was good. So that was encouraging to me since she could corroborate that reading as being good. She was knowledgable of the whole invitro process and the HcG readings (have I got it correct) that we are all watching with baited breath. I am already calling this little one MILAGRO if a boy and MILAGRA if a girl both of which are Spanish for Miracle. I think MILAGRO/MILAGRA Feigner has a really good ring to it. And if THEY are twins,a boy and a girl, I'll call them Milagro and Milagra. And if they are same sex twins I will call them Milagro #1 and Milagro #2 or Milagra #1 and Miligra #2. So you see, I have it all figured out. Aren't I just soooooo helpful!!

So I will continue to pray and hope that we still have God's ear in this matter. Love, GG

cassie said...

continued positive thoughts and energy are being directed your way......and SO MUCH LOVE!

cassie said...

by the way...grandpa, you are a funny guy!!

Cory said...

You are constantly thought about and prayed for on this end sister. Keep up the positive energy and know that you are all loved sooo much.

Debbie said...

That is wonderful news. Another blessed day for you and your family. Prayers are still heading your way.

Vonda said...

I can't imagine your anxiety in all this...but I do hope you can keep reasonably calm and keep healthy. My blessings for you.

GG said...

Dearest Jamie & Matt,
Just a little humor to ease the tension we are all feeling!

Last night my little roommate, Alberto Cimental Aldaco got off work early and we thus had the opportunity to sit up late and visit and go over the events of the day. We finally retired at 11PM. We both leave our bedroom doors open so the AC will circulate the air more freely.

In my room I was praying for the both of you and the little embryo (s) in what I thought was just a barely audible whisper. All at once a voice heavily accented in Spanish came thru the darkness from Alberto's room saying, "Beeel, arrrr you alrrrright? (trilling the r's beautifully) and I answered back, "Yes, Alberto, I am fine." Then he said, "Arrrrre you prrrraying?" and I answered, "Yes". And he said, "Oh, I am so sorrrrrry to interrrrupt you." I said back, "Well, at least YOU heard me....I just hope that GOD hears me as well!" GG

Jamie said...

Grandpa ~ I didn't realize you had a roommate again. :) That was a very sweet story and brought a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing. By the way...I think God is definitely hearing us this time. :)
Love you!

Vonda said...

In gg's names Milagra and/or Milagro....I thought the nicknames could be Millie and Miley and then we could have...
Millie, Miley, Molly, Matty and Mime!
(And to think I could be spending my time cleaning house!!)

jessamyn said...

Nah...who needs a clean house? that is the rule of thumb I go by, Auntie Vee! I like the nicknames...it would be a mouthful!:)
I am so thankful, everyday, for this wonderful news Jamie! Keep up the hope.