Friday, September 14, 2007

Last Beta Test and a little suprise!!

Yay!! Today was the last beta test (my veins are thankful). Our number came back at 2568 today...so that's good. Everything is moving in the right direction. :) We LOVE that!! My RE also surprised me with wanting to do an ultrasound!! He warned me that it's VERY early and that chances are we might not see anything, but he just wanted to take a look. And then...clear as day there it was!!! (yes, just one :)) I was so disappointed that Matt wasn't there, but I had okayed it with him prior. He'll be there at the next one to hear the heart flutter. :) I started crying, then my nurse started crying. I really have the most wonderful doctor and nurse that anyone could ask for going through this process. That makes such a huge difference! So I got to see the gestational sac and yolk ~ amazing! I also got to bring home pictures for Matt. It's becoming so much more real ~ so much more scarey.
I go back on Wed. of next week for another ultrasound to check on things again. I don't know if that's for Dr. Z's peace of mind or mine...but we'll see how things are progressing anyway! :)
So...today...we celebrate more good news!!!! :)

9 butterfly kisses:

Simplicity Wins said...

Yeah! So glad to hear the news. I hope you continue to progress and the baby stays healthy. You really deserve this. I am not surprised that you cried, I would have cried too!

Nonnie said...

Such wonderful, wonderful news again today! Just amazing when you think about everything. Just miraculous! Soooo thankful!
ly

jessamyn said...

hallelujah!!!!

Debbie said...

Jamie, I did not realize how much I was praying for you and your (growing) family until I was just waiting this week to hear good news. May the miracles continue for you all. Hope you can find some time to cherish these moments and relax a little bit! :)

Vonda said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad for you and Matt. My continued thoughts and prayers that everything continues to go well!

Beth said...

i have tears in my eyes!! i can't tell you how happy i am for you both!!! and you got to see the little one? that is fantastic news!!! love you!!!

GG said...

Thank God!
'Nuff said.
GG

Cory said...

for some reason I just feel like bawling. Soooo much emotion!!!! I love you guys and am so incredibly excited for your family.

Unknown said...

Jamie and Matt, I can't tell you how thrilled we are for you. We send up special prayers for you every day. We love you so much. Uncle Bo and Auntie Patti