Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Devastation Hits

This is the last post I ever wanted to be writing, but I just need to get it over with. I had another u/s this morning and it looks like our little baby has stopped growing. My Dr. could not see a fetal pole and the gestational sac was smaller than it was on Friday. Matt and I can hardly grasp what is happening and just feel completely devastated. I was certainly not anticipating getting this news today at all. I've been instructed to continue my meds and was scheduled for another u/s on Monday. However, I was also given direction on what to do if the m/c happens before then. I know this is really wishful thinking and a long shot from actually happening, but if you believe in the power of prayer and miracles...will you continue praying for us? We're just not quite ready to let go of this blessing....as I'm sure you can understand.
Thanks for all of your support~

10 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

My dear daughter and son,

I believe in miracles and the power of prayer, so I continue to pray and put my trust in God.

I love you both so, and my thoughts are of you every second of this day.

Cory said...

jam and Matty,
I don't even know what to say right now. Words cannot describe the emotions we are all feeling as I am sure you are fully aware of.

I too believe in miracles and the power of prayer so I will keep on praying. Calling all angels to watch over you and the little one.

I love you guys soooo much and am thinking about you. We are all here for you. You both are such strong people and I truly admire your spirits.

Beth said...

i am praying harder than ever....i love you guys.

jessamyn said...

i'm not giving up on this little fighter...and i am not giving up on believing in miracles.
i love you both so very, very much and am holding all of you so closely in my heart.
you are deeply loved and supported.
i'm going to keep on believing.

GG said...

I feel hollowed out and empty. How can such a finite little being take up so much room in our hearts and minds and then when it appears to be no longer with us leave such a huge empty space in our hearts and minds and lives? I've been thinking about that....I guess maybe because it was LIFE. We've all heard the expressions AS BIG AS LIFE ITSELF...or AS BIG AS LIFE AND TWICE AS NATURAL. That is why I feel caved in upon! The possibilities for that little life took up so much room in our hearts, minds and hopes and now if it really is true that it has escaped us then what fills the void? I can't allow myself to believe this has happened. This little embryo performed way beyond anyone's expectations by multiplying way beyond anyone's hopes. So maybe he-she is just sucking in and resting momentarily. I can imagine that even embryo's might need a little rest in this huge growth spurt to become a baby. So I am not giving up. If the m/c occurs I will believe it...but until then I'm gonna keep on keeping on ....and that means praying. My mind, heart and soul are with you Jamie and Matt. I love you both so very much. GG

cassie said...

kyle and i have aching hearts along with everyone else. i will be sending every ounce of me into the thoughts and prayers that i send your way. i love you both so much! words cannot express......

Simplicity Wins said...

I will keep praying for you both. Keep the faith! Prayer is very powerful. I will continue to pray for you both, don't give up...this little embryo is a fighter and so are his mommy and daddy.

Vonda said...

I'm at a loss for words. But, as every one has said....miracles do happen and we certainly won't foresake you now or ever.

Brittni said...

I have been trying to think of what to say but as everyone has said there are no words that can describe these emotions. Cory and I are praying hard for you three and wanting you to know that we love you all. I do believe in miracles! If there is anything we can do for you we are here always.

Debbie said...

I know none of my words do justice to what you are going through. Please know that Kurt and I are praying for your family. God bless you all.