Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hizzle Bizzle ma Sizzle!!!


Happy Birthday Cassie! I hope you have a wonderful day full of lots of fun, laughter, love and happiness. I wish we could be there to share it with you. I can't believe you're 31 ~ yikes!! How old does that make me????
You are a very special person in my life and I'm so blessed to call you sister. I wish so much that we were closer in distance, but I'm so thankful we both make an effort to stay close no matter what. I love you so much and wish you the happiest of birthdays!
C ~ courageous woman
A ~ assertively graceful
S ~ sweet sister
S ~ seeker of knowledge
I ~ intelligently beautiful
E ~ enthusiastic teacher (in many realms)

I Love you!!!!

2 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

Sweet tribute! Special day!

cassie said...

thizzle yizzle ma sizzle!!!!!! you give me much to be thankful for and to celebrate on this day. thanks for EVERYTHING you contribute to my life.