Friday, August 1, 2008

Show and Tell Time :)

I've tried to make a little space for creativity between my mandatory book reading and reviewing. :) I finally got around to making Wyatt's rag quilt. (it's only 10 months late!) It was fun and reminded me how much a enjoy creating things. I thought I would post a little photo of it for you. :) (it's the red,white and blue one ~ haha!)
Yesterday while I was at JoAnne's I saw the "pattern" for these little blankets and thought for some reason that Molly needed one for when we go camping and especially for "her spot" on the couch. So...here's the little blankie I made Molly too. :) It was fun and super easy!!





9 butterfly kisses:

Beth said...

i'm SO glad you shared! i LOVE it! and miss molly looks so proud!

kimberly said...

well i have seen wyatt's blanket and it is beautiful.....i don't see how you whip them up sooo fast once you start working on them, because there is a LOT of work that goes into them!!!!
and i love miss molly's blankie...i'm sure she loves it too! i think doing something creative is good for the soul.
xoxo

Debbie said...

I love the blankets. I had someone make Josie one like Wyatt's when she was born, and we still use it now. What a beautiful gift you give that will last a lifetime. Hope you find more time for creating beautiful things! :)

Cory said...

I LOVE wyatt bear's blankie too!!! You do such an amazing job sister. You should have posted a picture of ALL the other ones you have made for your niece and nephews...
Molly seems to be drawn to her blankie right away. You are so cute Jamie! Molly is a lucky girl to have such a caring mommy :) Now bub and Charly are going to be wondering where their blankets are...

Cory said...

I LOVE wyatt bear's blankie too!!! You do such an amazing job sister. You should have posted a picture of ALL the other ones you have made for your niece and nephews...
Molly seems to be drawn to her blankie right away. You are so cute Jamie! Molly is a lucky girl to have such a caring mommy :) Now bub and Charly are going to be wondering where their blankets are...

Vonda said...

I love the blankets too!
My two canine's have
"Mohair" blankets...if you know what I mean? I spend all my time vacuuming mo hair.

Vonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetAnnee said...

It's wonderful

deena

Annette said...

gosh what talent you got!! I love the blankets you made, homemade things have so meaning to them...we have a molly dog as well arent they wonderful family members but our's name is Kelsey, shes a jewel, couldnt ask for a better family member! Thank you for sharing. Hug's Annette