Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Well...soon we're off to spend the holiday up North. The days leading up to today have been hard for me for one reason or another...I feel like I've just "existed" within my life and haven't really been living in it. Not too sure I cared one way or the other for a while. I'm still not sure I found my Christmas spirit either, but I'm trying. :) I'm hoping that the colder weather, festivities of the season, sipping hot cocoa, getting well, spending some time doing something other than trying to accomplish the overwhelming number of things that need to be done and seeing our "up north" family will help get me in the Christmas mood. Anyway...I wanted to please ask you not to be offended if you did not receive a Christmas card, because as earlier noted...those did not get sent out this year. I am truly thinking of all of you though and just wanted you to know that.

To my family here...I will miss you. I'm feeling rather emotional this year and feeling the urge to cling tight, but I know it's just a "phase I'm going through". :) I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas full of lots and lots of laughter, joy and wonderful conversations. You will all be in my thoughts and I will talk to you on Christmas! I love you! (don't forget to leave cookies for Santa!)

To my family up north...I promise not to be a scrooge like I have been so far this year. :) I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and enjoying the holiday with you! Maybe we'll get snow!! :)

Merry Christmas to all of you! We love you!!

5 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

i think a days rest would do you wonders, sweetie. that is my Christmas wish for you. don't worry about anything else....and just let yourself enjoy the days....whatever you are feeling...it is okay....love you and mattie.....celebrate that wonderful green scenery for me too! :)

GG said...

Got your card yesterday and it is beautiful. Thank you so much for realizing how much receiving Christmas Cards means to me. I always miss you and Matt so very much when it is your turn to go North. But I am so glad that you do that and I am sure the up north Feigners feel as I do when it is your year to remain down South. You should feel happy knowing how much each group of us miss you when it is the holiday we can't have you! Have a great time with the Feigners. Love, Grandpa

cassie said...

what about your family in new mexico!!!????? :)

Jamie said...

Yes...and my New Mexican family. :)

Beth said...

i wish that things would have been a little more happy and festive around here, but i SO enjoyed the time i got to spend with you (as always!) and we did get snow!:) we miss you already, and i'm anxious to figure out when we can see you again! love you!