Saturday, December 8, 2007

Angel of Thoughtfulness

So, I've been visited lately by an angel of thoughtfulness. For the last couple of days, I have found little gifts at my front doorstep. The first day was a snowman mug with a nice little note inside...."Bailey's Please!" Not Bailey's please? with a question mark, but more of a demanding "fill this mug up now!" in a really friendly font sort of way. :) Somebody knew exactly what kind of day I had had! :)

Yesterday I was sitting at the table working on a Christmas craft project (trying to find my groove) and Matt brought in a nice little white envelope with my name on it and said "now I'm getting jealous". :) Inside was a beautifully decorated magnet that read "consider yourself hugged". Done...I felt hugged! and very loved.
So....THANK YOU to my sweet little angel for your thoughtfulness and gift giving. I know this is a very busy time of year where time and money always seem to stretch a little thinner than we are comfortable with, so thank you for taking the time and energy to let me know I'm loved. I've got a mug full of hot tottie and I'm wrapped in a hug. What more could a girl need! :) (besides a bottle of advil for this migraine I've had for two days!! )
Thank you!!

6 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

how nice! and what a cozy sounding morning. a hot tottie and a hug......maybe i'll come over and join you! :) do i take it your angel is unknown?
ly

cassie said...

well...everyone needs a hug and a mug o' baileys. i hope your groove is finding her way back to you...i picture her drinking her baileys with her pinkie out. (try it, she might find you)

Cory said...

Gotta love all the angels out there. As a matter of fact I am quite positive that many have refered to you as an angel of thoughtfulness.
PS. I think Stella got her groove back in her bikini on a beach with a very handsome hunk :)

Beth said...

so sweet!

Brittni said...

What a nice way to be reminded how much you are thought of every day! I want to come over and snuggle with you too!

Simplicity Wins said...

What a nice little surprise. I don't know who your angel is but I do know where she got that adorable mug!