Saturday, November 10, 2007

Inspired!

I don't know what's going on, but I've had this CRAZY burst of creative energy lately! It feels so good to be creating...I've already completed 3 projects since yesterday!! I feel like I'm some kind of creative super hero or something....creating...at the speed of light! :) I can't say that everything I've created is beautiful in the least, but it just feels good to be using my brain for something different than what it's been used for lately. Last night I kept waking up with all kinds of ideas. I really don't know where this came from but I'm welcoming it with open arms. :)
For quite a while now I've been wanting to add some new colors to my family room and kitchen palette. We've lived with black, brown and cranberry red for quite a while now. With just a little tweaking I think I could morph it into a new refreshing look by just adding a few things here and there. This photo is the color palette my heart is desiring at the moment. I think these colors are beautiful and these prints just make me feel happy! I think I really need this additional color in my life right now...so will you hold me accountable for making this change?



7 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

It DOES feel so good to be creative. I get restless when I'm not up to something!!! :) I LOVE the colors.....a lot of those are colors in my scheme of things! I'll hold you accountable :) So happy you are feeling the creativity and being happy with it!
ly

jessamyn said...

yes! creative energy love. i will be checking in on this weekly...daily if you want! hee hee. much love to you...goddess of creative goodness.

Vonda said...

I've been thinking lately that my decor is old and outdated and what would Jamie think if she saw it?? But will I do anything about it? Probably not! I do good just keeping the dog hair vacuumed up!!

cassie said...

oooooo pretty colors! i think it is weird how the creative vibe sometimes floods in at strange times...like when you are trying to sleep. :) and then, for me, it disappears just as quickly. i am glad that this is bringing on some different energy to your life, and i hope it doesn't leave too soon!

Beth said...

this is perfect! i'm loving these colors, and i think you should take this feeling and run with it :) i'll be checking!

Brittni said...

You know it is funny, I have always thought of you as a very creative person! I can't wait to see what your new energy brings into your home! I love you!

Cory said...

I love the colors too sister susie. Can I inspire you to help me make change in my home??? :) :)