Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Brittni and Cory!!!!

Happy Birthday my dear sweet sisters!!! I love you so much and wish you a wonderful year full of wishes come true, happiness, peace and new adventures. You are both amazing women, friends and sisters and I don't know what I'd do without you both. You have helped me through so much and I know that you both are ALWAYS there for me. I love you and appreciate you from the bottom of my heart!

B - bravely strong
R - radiantly unique
I - irresistably entertaining
T - tenderly caring
T - there for me always
N - never gives up
I - incomplete without her family :)
AND
C - courageous and caring
O - optimistic
R - ray of sunshine
Y - yearner of peace

You are both all of these things and I love you so much! Enjoy the last years of your twenties!! :) Happy Birthday!!

2 butterfly kisses:

Brittni said...

Thank you so much Jam for your kind words! I don't know where I would be without YOU! It is weird to think this is the last year of my twenties! Who would have thought I would be here already!!! Time is flying by to fast. I love you Jam!

Cory said...

Thank you soooo much sweet sister of mine. You are so much apart of my life. Thank you for all your tender and gentle love, support, encouragement and reassurance. My life is truly blessed with your presence in it. It seems more lately than ever I have really felt so grateful for my sisters. I love you!!! I guess this better be a good year if your going to put it that way (last year of my twenties... yikes!! )