Sunday, November 4, 2007

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Mom and Uncle Ken!! You made it ~ 60 miles, 3 days, 1 cause. I am so incredibly proud of both of you and know the dedication you have given this weekend for the past year. At closing ceremonies tonight, they announced that this walk raised over 5 million dollars!! Can you imagine how the world will benefit from that?? I know this year was a bit harder than last year for you both and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for fighting through the pain and mishaps along the way to help find a cure for this horrible disease. I have lots of pitcures to post from this weekend, but (like you :)) I'm ready for bed!! I'll post the pics tomorrow. I just wanted to say a sincere "thank you" to both of you. You truly amaze me!!
Way to go "Juanita's Kids"!!!!
P.S. Uncle Ken I hope so much that you are doing okay and feeling better. :)
Love you!!

3 butterfly kisses:

Brittni said...

Yes, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! What an incredible experience! I almost want to walk.

Nonnie said...

Thank you sweetie for all your love and support over this time. Feeling good today, and hear that uncle ken is doing well also. Again, thank you for everything!

you know it had to be incredible if britt is saying she ALMOST wants to walk! :)

Cory said...

Yes, thank you both with every ounce of me :) You are such an inspiration and I am soooo very proud of both of you. Glad your both home :)