Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Jessa-mini-turkeyskin!

Happy 26th Birthday to my youngest little sister! Wow, how time does fly ~ I remember you looking just like Asher (with crazier hair) just like it was yesterday!
I wanted to let you know how much I love you and that you are a beautiful person inside and out! Anyone who knows you ~ knows how truly blessed they are to call you "friend"...and especially "sister". :)

J = juggler of desires
E = earnest seeker of truth
S = sincerely devoted
S = sister of many
A = advocate of her heart
M = mother of children
Y = yearner of peace
N = nurturer of the soul

I love you and wish you a beautiful day full of happy moments and long lasting memories!
Happy Birthday my dear sister!
Love ~ Jamie

4 butterfly kisses:

Nonnie said...

This made me cry too!!! And I'm at work!!! What a nice birthday tribute, Jamie!! And I second it! :)

tia said...

your acrostic poem matches her to a "T"...you are both wonderful.

Simplicity Wins said...

Yes, this is so true. Your precious sister has been an absolute gift to me...I can not think of one other person in my life that has a heart as good and pure as hers.

jessamyn said...

I love you sister. thank you for your kindness...for your love and for your protection. i am so blessed.