Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's Try This Again

Well, last summer I tried to take this algebra class and it kicked my booty so I had to drop it since I was taking Anatomy&Physiology and also working. Soooo, in another effort to take my mind off of my quest to become a mother I'm trying it again. :) My first day was yesterday....didn't really feel like the first day of school since I didn't have to go anywhere! :) It's an online class ~ I have to say that whoever's idea it was for online classes is truly a genius.
After this class I will only have 1 more class to take prior to applying for the nursing program! :) Plus I have to pass the N.E.T., which makes my stomach sick just thinking about it.
Anyway....I'm sure I will do great in this class.....as soon as I find my motivation.
Now....where did I put it.......

5 butterfly kisses:

Debbie said...

I thought of you yesterday, hoping your first class went well. Hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you! Good luck, even though you don't need it! :)

cassie said...

ha ha ha...you make me laugh with your motivation joke. good luck this semester ma sizzlie!

kimberly said...

if you can't find it, i'll come over and help you look! :)
good luck sweetie....online is great unless communication falters....hoping for grrrrreat communication! :)

Cory said...

Yay for you sister!!!! I need to go back to school too. Maybe one of these days....

Jac said...

Good luck Jamie! The NET test is nothing so dont even worry about it, you will do just fine. :)