Friday, May 23, 2008

Update


Well, there isn't one regarding the potential birthmother and I'm frustrated by the fact that even though I've emailed our social worker twice in regards to "just letting us know when their meeting was scheduled for with the birthmother", that I haven't heard 1 single word. I'm certainly not expecting any sort of answer from the potential birthmother this quickly...all I wanted to know was when the meeting was...or is....or won't be. In the meantime we're just left to wonder....ahhh, the unknown....it's just a big bag of fun!
On another note....we've pretty much finished the painting in the nursery. :) We received our dresser/changer combo, but haven't gotten our polka dot chair yet. :) Probably the end of next week. Anyway...here's the latest. :)

10 butterfly kisses:

Debbie said...

Sorry you don't have an update from the social worker. I can just imagine how the not knowing is getting to you...On a positive note....WOW! The room looks SO adorable. Whenever we get around to getting our addition done, I might have to call you to help redo one of the kids rooms. You are a mighty talented lady :)

kimberly said...

so sweet....love it! it's just so fresh and inviting!
know it's frustrating sweetie....can't imagine why it is so hard to just email back, but.....in the meantime....hope you are feeling better!
xo

jessamyn said...

Jamie the room is coming together so perfectly! It is so light and inviting...I would love to sleep in there!:)
I hope you hear news soon!:)

Joni said...

I love the baby's room! I can see love and anticipation in just what is shown...you guys have really done a wonderful job and some lucky baby will be coming along soon to complete it...

Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you ~
Joni

SweetAnnee said...

Oh it looks great and oh so sweet and comforting..
Praying for things to progess
smoothly..
fondly, deena

Annette said...

I so love the room, and I'm sorry thet the social worker hasnt gotten back to you, but you know the saying..."Good thing's are slow to come" and God will bless you when the 2 of least expect to happen. but I will continue to keep you both in thought and prayer. Annette

p.s. cant wait to see the chair!!

cassie said...

glad to see those bees got their wings...still looking so happy in their new room. i'll try to muster up some patience to send your way as you deal with those frustrations. i love you!

Vonda said...

Nice job on the room...so cheerie!

The Tils Family said...

Jamie it was so good to see you the other night.We had such a good time with you guys.The room looks so amazing.

Beth said...

it's perfection!